For those who are unaware, Google Discover is the content feed that shows up on the Google mobile home page on both the web and native apps. While feeds are meant to be personalized based on users’ interests and search history, there is a way to make sure your content shows up on more people’s feeds.
Here are a few areas to focus on:
- Include high-quality images that are at least 1200×1200 pixels. Look for attractive images that are not the logo of your business.
- Include a title that summarizes your content in a clear and concise manner. Avoid going the clickbait route.
- Provide necessary information like bylines, author info, publication dates, contact information, and more in a clear way that is easily accessible.
- Avoid manipulative tactics that use deceptive methods to generate interest. You want to be authentic and transparent in your content and marketing methods.
- Use content that is timely for current interests and tells the story well. People are more likely to click and read things that pertain to current events that are trending in the news.
Like with any marketing channel, Google Discover deserves your full attention if you want your digital marketing efforts to thrive. In order to maximize your business’s potential, we advise you to follow the aforementioned device and to also read more at the link below: